As fall approaches and the weather gets colder, it is important for women with wider calves to get boots that are both comfortable and stylish. There are many of these choices to consider, so choosing one pair in particular may seem like a bit of a challenge.
This list of 10 different wide calf boots will definitely help with choosing the right kind. Each of these boots is unique in their own way, offering a different look, feel, and design for women who want to look their best with cute footwear that really says something about them. These boots reflect some of the latest styles when it comes to boots for women and all of them come from designer brands that are highly reputable.
1. Clarks Malia Poplar A Wide $190 – The Clarks Malia Poplar A plus size boots are a particularly wonderful choice for the discerning and fashionable woman with wider calves. These boots are made with smooth leather and feature a decorative wraparound buckle which gives them a unique and elegant style that is perfect for both casual and formalwear.
2. Lifestride Rockin Wideshaft $100.00 Lifestride’s Rockin boots are the epitome of stylish and are perfect for the cold and snow of winter. This boot has 1” heels and a shaft size of 14 ½” as well as a man-made outsole for additional traction. Women who purchase these boots will find that they go very well with a variety of outfits, including short dresses and pants.
Click here to read about the other boot styles.
3. Steve Madden Casstrow Wide $100.00 – Steve Madden’s Casstrow boots are made from authentic leather for a very stylish look and come with a stacked heel. These boots come in a Cognac color and are available in a variety of sizes, ranging from 6-10. Women who enjoy boots with a smooth textile lining will definitely find these ones will make walking around for hours a lot easier on the feet.
4. Dr. Scholl’s Confess Wide $105.00 – The Dr. Scholl’s Confess boot is the perfect choice for women with wide calves that love to ride. With a conveniently placed side zipper, this boot is extremely easy to get in and out of. The faux leather design of this boot means that it looks stylish and doesn’t cost a fortune. The cushioned Memory Foam footbed that these boots come with means serious comfort, even for women who walk around a lot each day.
5. David Tate Best Extra Wide $225 – The David Tate Best boot is available in black or brown calfskin leather and suede upper with a shaft length of 15” and a circumference of 20”. This particular boot offers additional breathability with textile lining and is a very fashionable choice for women who want boots they can wear any time of the year.
6. Naturalizer Jamison Wide $209 – The Naturalizer Jamison plus size boots are absolutely ideal for women who need comfortable footwear that provides more than adequate cushioning and support. This boot is made of leather and comes with buckle decals on the shaft and vamp. The comfort system this shoe uses means that you can walk the city streets in complete comfort.The Jamison boot looks with almost any outfit, whether it is a pair of jeans or a beautiful dress.
7. Type Z Martiz Wide $79.00 – The Type Z Martiz wide shaft boot is both tough and beautiful with faux leather upper as well as a strap and buckle design. The shaft of this boot measures 15” with a heel height of 1” and a circumference of 16”. Available in brown, tan, and black colors, this boot is definitely an excellent choice for women who want a contemporary yet elegant look.
8. Enzo Angiolini Daniana Wide $199 – With a zipper closure, leather upper, and a ankle strap featured a statement silver buckle, the Enzo Angiolini Daniana boot is an excellent purchase for women who are looking for boots for muscular calves that offer a combination of comfort and modern style. This boot has a wrapped heel as well as a synthetic outsole and is definitely a great option for women who want a pair of boots that they can wear with virtually anything, whether it is a long dress or a shirt skirt.
9. Bandolino Cavendish Wide $149 – Women who need a boot that is both stylish and fits like a glove will find that the Fitzwell Lauren wide calf riding boot is everything they have been looking for and more. This boot is made from smooth leather upper and has a back zipper, making it easy to get on and off. With a stacked heel and a padded footbed, this boot is truly a luxurious and stylish choice that will look good with almost any dress.
10. Lifestride Racey Wide $100 – Lifestride’s Racey wide shaft riding boot features a decorative buckle at the ankle and is made with faux leather for women who are really looking to make a fashion statement with their footwear. These boots are available in a variety of sizes which ranges from 5-12 and comes black, brown, and grey Linz. It’s really an excellent investment for women who need the proper footwear for the upcoming winter months.
Every woman should own at least one pair of boots, and many of the ones on this list can be worn with a variety of outfits and not just in the fall or winter months. Women who are searching for the right pair of boots to buy should look carefully at each of their options so as to choose one that will look good on them and provide them with an adequate level of comfort as well.